TigerSharp Large Helium Knife with Holes, TS-215
The illustrated TigerSharp Helium Knife has a 2.75″ replaceable drop point blade made of GIN 5 steel. The steel has been cryogenically treated and hardened to a Rockwell of 61. The blade has dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening and a notched thumb ramp. The silver anodized aluminum handle, 3.75″ closed, has lightening holes, a liner lock, and lanyard hole. A metal pocket clip is mounted at the pivot end. The Large Neon Knife has an overall open length of 6.5″, and weighs 3.5 ounces. Each TigerSharp Helium Knife is packaged with one loaded plain edge blade and one part serrated replacement blade.
- Replaceable drop point
- Cryogenically treated GIN5 steel edge
- Aluminum handle with lightening holes
- Closed length: 3 3/4″
- Open length: 6 1/2″
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Made in USA
The Neon Knife features the patented TigerSharp Replacement Edge System. The R.E.S. eliminates the need to sharpen a knife. No tools are needed for blade changes, is as simple as 1-2-3-4.
1. Loosen the thumb stud
2. Push the thumb stud to the left (with blade facing away from you)
3. Pull the thumb stud fully back towards the knife handle
4. A gentle push on the rear of the blade edge against a stationary object will cause the top rear of the blade to project up from the blade supports for removal.
Assemble in reverse order.
Always use caution when installing or removing a blade. They can cut you.
There are no reviews yet.